- Contact Us
15-day trial, allowed number of user sessions: 2, allowed number of devices per session: 2.
Release Date: 09/11/2022
Total Size: 55.3 MB
- Data caching for audio devices has been tuned for smooth playback via poor network connection. - Improvements in session isolation of webcams and printers, speed of mass storage devices and compatibility with android devices have been made. - Minor bugs have been fixed
w Legacy versions of USB for Remote Desktop are no longer supported. We highly recommend you to upgrade to the current version.
- Minor bugs have been fixed.
- A lot of minor bugs fixed.
- Several bugs have been fixed and service stability has been improved.
- Drivers have been improved.
- Minor issues fixed.
- Port redirection feature implemented. - Issue that led to program freezing when trying to share the same device in two terminal sessions is fixed. - Other minor fixes.
Requirements: Linux kernel 2.6.12 or greater.
Workstation: one or more clients should be installed: FreeRDP, Citrix Workspace app, VMware Horizon, Teradici PCoIP, Amazon WorkSpaces.
Server: only PCoIP protocol currently supported. Teradici PCoIP Standard Agent should be installed.
Release Date: 18/08/2022
- Redirection of video and audio devices has been optimized. Some minor issues have been fixed.
w Legacy versions of USB for Remote Desktop (Linux version) are no longer supported. We highly recommend you to upgrade to the current version.
- Performance and stability of a high-speed USB 3.0 devices was improved with implementing of a multi-core support on the Workstation side. - Usability of device redirection was improved due to the new format of config file.
- Compatibility with some USB devices has been enhanced. - A lot of small bugs have been fixed in this release as well.
- Support of FreeRDP 2 has been added to FtPlugins. - Support of MIPS architecture has been added in this release. - Few minor bugs have been fixed.
- README has been fixed and improved. - Few minor bugs have been fixed.
USB over Network (macOS version) is a program which can redirect USB devices from your Mac to other computers with USB over Network Clients installed, or to remote session running USB for Remote Desktop Server.
Requirements: macOS Monterey, macOS Ventura. One or more clients should be installed: Citrix Workspace app, Teradici PCoIP, VMware Horizon, Amazon WorkSpaces, FreeRDP 2.x.
Release Date: 09/11/2022
Total Size: 1.1 MB
- Issue causing some applications to crash has been fixed.
For any questions regarding the installation, program configuration or usage, please visit Technical Support section.
If you are upgrading the licensed USB for Remote Desktop and a license was purchased more than a year ago, keep in mind that our software has limited Update Subscription period.Get Support
We understand that sometimes limited Free Trial time isn't enough for thorough evaluation of software usefulness and functionality. Complete the short form and our sales managers will consider your case and send you extended trial key.Request