- Require SSL connection
- This option enables or disables SSL encryption.
- Use trusted authority certificate
- This option enables or disables the use of trusted authority file.
Path to the PEM-encoded trusted authority certificate for the server is specified below.
- Check common name
- Enables or disables server's name verification.
- Use client authentication certificate
- This option enables or disables the use of client authentication certificate and private key files.
Path to the PEM-encoded authentication certificate and the PEM-encoded private key for the client is specified below.